Data & Software | Home
- See ASCII File Format Guidelines for Earth Science Data - recommended practices for formatting and describing ASCII encoded data files for SeaBASS.
- SeaWiFS Bio-Optical Archive and Storage System (SeaBASS)
- NOMAD (NASA bio-Optical Marine Algorithm Data set),
includes coincident observations of spectral water-leaving radiances, surface
irradiances, diffuse downwelling attenuation coefficients, and chlorophyll a
concentrations, along with relevant metadata, such as the date, time, and
coordinates of data collection.
- BOUSSOLE - Buoy for the acquisition of long-term optical time series.
- Continuous Plankton Recorder (CPR) Database: Sir Alister Hardy Foundation for Ocean Science (SAHFOS). See description of the CPR surveys which have been carried out since 1931, and which include phytoplankton species counts as well as the Phytoplankton Colour Index (PCI).
- British Oceanographic Data Centre (BODC)
- ICES Data Centre (International Council for the Exploration of the Sea)
- International Oceanographic Data and Information Exchange (IODE)
- Japan Oceanographic Data Center (JODC)
- National Environmental Satellite, Data, and Information Service (NESDIS)
- NOAA National Oceanographic Data Center (NODC)
- Bermuda Bio-optics Project (BBOP) data set.
- US JGOFS Data System Data Set
- BioChem Database, Bedford Institute of Oceanography, Novas Scotia, Canada.